Monday, June 05, 2006

Rosenfest in Eltville

Last weekend was the Festival of Roses (Rosenfest) in Eltville. It's held in a really beautiful setting at the rose garden of the Kurfürstliche Burg (which I've shown you in Winter already).

There are some nurseries in Eltville who specialized on roses and who sell them during this festival, as you can see in this photo. Not all of the roses are in full bloom yet but I will check back from time to time to get some photos for you.

Hope you all have a great start into the week!

5 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Lisi said...

I want the white rose, definitely the big pot of white rose...nice photo, Nicola

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Gudl said...

Looks like it is finally warmer in Germany?
I can imagine how nice the parks alongside the Rhine will look - roses in full bloom, very soon.
Das schoene Eltviller Rheinufer!!
Thank you.

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice capture..look like a great place for rose shopping:-))

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger micki said...

I can only imagine how wonderful it smells there!!

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Jill said...

LOOOVEE roses! I'd go crazy in a place like this. Nice one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home