Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Finanzamt Rüdesheim

Today I take you inside the service center of our local tax and revenue office. Maybe a bit boring, but I wanted to show you their efforts to a better service. The service center itself hasn't been around for too long yet. Before, you had to go to your tax administrator directly; now you can send your papers in by mail or submit them online or you go to the service center where someone can answer your questions and check if your papers are complete. A fast and friendly service (at least in my case). :)

5 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger micki said...

grrrr...taxes! I should say, overtaxation.

I do like this composition, though! Very creative!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lisi said...

interesing post...hope I can read what's on the ticket though ;-)

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your government sounds very efficient! Hehehe agree with Lisi...can't read what's on the ticket :)

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your last visit Nicola.
We have the same online service in France.
i'm forgetting: "good luck for your team next Friday"

All the best

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Cool...that's public service at best I guess :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home