Saturday, March 18, 2006

Waiting for the train

My aunt came to visit for the weekend and I went to pick her up at the train station in Eltville. While I was waiting for the train to arrive I saw this sign (I have to add that I haven't been at the train station for quite a while...).

Too many accidents have already happened with someone falling on the rails when the train came in. Once even a stroller got caught by a train because it was standing too close.

That's why they introduced these yellow lines - people are supposed to step behind the yellow line when the train approaches.

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Thanks mea!

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrible detail about the stroller. Really awful! Yikes.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Yes, I agree, that was a terrible story and everyone in the Rheingau was shocked. Hopefully things like this won't happen again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home