Saturday, February 25, 2006

Rheingau and Wiesbaden are "seperated" now

Just so you know - I've seperated the Rheingau and Wiesbaden into two different blogs now:
http://rheingaudailyphoto.blogspot.com
http://wiesbadendailyphoto.blogspot.com

Since Wiesbaden is a city (a smaller one, but still a city), it'll be more of a real "city daily photo blog"). Whereas the Rheingau as a region allows me to take photos in all the different small towns and tell you a bit more about the region since it's not that well known (it's more of a "Geheimtip" - an "insiders' tip" so to say). So please come and visit me on both blogs and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Nicola

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Denton said...

The Wiesbaden link has been added to the DailyPhotoMap.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Admin said...

good to know, Nicola...I'll update my links too :-) good luck for all 3 blogs ;-P

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Thanks for adding the links to your blogs!!!

Nicola

 

Post a Comment

<< Home